CBB background

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cat Grooming Enhancements


I am very excited to announce that while attending the 2010 Groomers Expo in Hershey, PA this month, I met some wonderful new industry experts that are dedicated to making the Cat Grooming Industry as grand and top notch as the Dog Grooming Industry has been for many years. What does this mean to you as a cat owner?? It means that you can expect improved, safer, as well as more creative, grooming options for your favorite feline at The Grey Cottage!
I attended a detailed seminar on cat grooming at the Expo, held by Adrienne Kawamura, industry veteran from Seattle, Washington. Adrienne has over 20 years of professional experience in showing and grooming cats. It was an incredible experience, and I gained a wealth of knowledge from this truly talented woman.
Additionally, over the next 6-12 months I will be working toward receiving my Certified Feline Master Groomer title from the National Cat Groomers Institute of America. Stay tuned for new services and specials that I will be offering in the months to come, for felines visiting The Grey Cottage Pet Spa.
Dog Lovers.....not to worry! I've got some grand new ideas come up for you as well.
Paws for a Moment,
Cristin

No comments:

Imagine that! I'm a Labrador Retriever. Take this fun quiz to find out what breed you are...

What dog breed are you? I'm a Labrador Retriever! Find out at Dogster.com